I'm doing horribly at my New Year's resolutions. So an update:
- Storage space: Since my dad's passing we've had to keep it because I acquired so much stuff.
- Working out: I haven't worked out except for twice this year. Next week (or maybe this week) I'm going to start going to Zumba!
- Alarm: Still not getting this but I'm not hitting snooze for an hour either.
- Sleeping late on the weekends: I'm doing really well here. Aside from being sick I haven't slept in past 9am at least one day each weekend.
- Encouragement: JD is doing okay here. This weekend he's going to do something with a friend. Sword fighting!
- Buffer: We were well on our way but then stuff happened and JD didn't get a bonus this month and last month's bonus was not what is usually is. We're back to the starting point again.
- Credit Cards: We're using them and then paying them down normally within 30-60 days; I'm okay with that.
- YNAB: I haven't gotten into YNAB in several month. I know, bad me.
- Learn something new: I've learned how to build a website based on WordPress.org!
- Plant a garden: We've done a lot of yard work the last 2 months and it's looking pretty good. We have 3 raised beds in our backyard and have a total of 47 food-items either in the ground or going in. We're so excited. We already have some tomatoes forming!
- Monthly house project: Due to the lack of funds we haven't really been doing this. I will be having a garage sale the first weekend in June and I will count that.
I'll update my bars later this week.